Bryton with the Easter Bunny
(the photographer took a better picture but we had to buy it and it was way too much)
Sea Days
This is Prince Bryton on Prince and Princess night at the kids center
Bryton playin on the "shark slide" as Bryton calls it
Bryton running through the water of the "big shower"
Grandpa and Bryton playing in the water
Bryton is not too happy about something (can you tell?)

Mommy and Bryton standing in front of where we just went in the water with the dolphins
Bryton, Mommy and Grandma in front of a waterfall at Chankanab Park
(the same place we saw the dolphins) Mommy and Bryton inside a sharks mouth (that is what Bryton's face looks like when you tell him to say cheese for the camera)

Bryton, Grandpa and Kenzi playing in the water while we wait for our food
Bryton picking up the sand from the beach and throwing it in the water. He did this for an hour or so.
This was on the drive back to the boat after the caves and lunch


The Last Night of the Cruise
Bryton with his friends
Bryton and Mommy after the pj party( He had fun while he was there but was ready to go to bed by the time we picked him up)
The Last Day TogetherThis was the last day we were together. It was after we got off the boat. We stayed at the Doral Marriott in Miami, Fl. While Grandpa was out golfing we girls and Bryton went swimming.
Grandma and Bryton going down the water slide
Mommy and Bryton in the pool



4 comments:
Brielle, you look great! I am so excited to see that you have posted pictures of your family. Bryton is so adorable and has the cutest eyes! It looks like you had a blast on the cruise! I just made my blog private in the last couple days to protect the pictures of our new baby (coming in a few months), so I would love to add you, all I need is your email. Anyway, I hope all is well! Take care-
Jessica (Ralston) Feely
YEA!!!!! I'm soooo excited that you finally blogged!! you guys looked like you had so much fun! man im jealous! I want to go away so bad!! Chad is almost done with Tax season so we NEED to go SOMEWHERE!! Well i miss you so much! I can't believe how big Bryton is! He is soo cute! love ya!
YEA!!!!! I'm soooo excited that you finally blogged!! you guys looked like you had so much fun! man im jealous! I want to go away so bad!! Chad is almost done with Tax season so we NEED to go SOMEWHERE!! Well i miss you so much! I can't believe how big Bryton is! He is soo cute! love ya!
Post a Comment