On the weekend of the 15th we went to Utah for a much needed vacation and one of my good friend's weddings. We had a great weekend. We got in on the night of Friday the 14th after missing our afternoon flight. Yes we even ran through the airport to try and make it. After a big fat blister on my heal and much needed exercise, we missed our flight by less than a minute. Anyway, we just relaxed after we got there Friday. On Saturday we went to Brandon and Rachel's sealing in the Bountiful temple. Then to a beautiful and delicious sit down luncheon/reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. That night we saw my best friend Kandis Kelly (w/her cute little baby belly) and her husband Nic. We went to a movie and then they took us to a yummy frozen yogurt place after. On Sunday Tono had to go home and Bryton and I stayed til Tuesday. We were able to see my Uncle Ross and Aunt Jamie along with my cousins in Alpine. Bryton had a blast playing with my cousins and did not want to leave. For the first time ever he said "mommy I don't want to go on the airplane, I want to stay here!" Here are some pics from the temple.
Here is our little family in front of the Bountiful Temple after the sealing(You might not be able to tell here but the whole day I felt so frumpy because I packed everything but my skirt and did not realize it until Saturday morning. So I had to borrow one of Tono's mom's that she had up at their house in Draper which is where we were staying. This was the only one that matched and fit. Funny stuff!)




1 comment:
It was so good to see you, Bryton, and Tono! I wish we could have visited for longer. Well, I guess I will be seeing you again in February which is not too far away...kinda scary...but exciting too...I really don't know what to think anymore :)
Post a Comment