Monday, February 16, 2009

My Best Friend!

Well this past week I was able to go to Utah to spend a couple of days with my best friend Kandis. Originally it was because she was going to have a baby but since the little stinker decided to stay in her belly longer than planned we just had fun with out him. We went and got pedicures the first day (thanks to Linda Kelly, Kandis's mom), we also went shopping two out of the three days and ate some good food (also thanks to Linda! and Mr. Rose (not sure of his first name sorry)). I was definitely spoiled and had lots of fun hanging out with everyone.
Here is Kandis on our last day together outside her cute house in the snow.
Our baby bump's together. Of course being that she is overdue and I am just barely prego, hers is quite a bit bigger. LOL.
I do have to say that she is the best looking overdue pregnant girl I have seen. She is definitely ALL baby. Hopefully after being induced today (one week late) that will no longer be the case.
Thanks Kandis, Linda and Kristin for the fun few days!
Good Luck Kandis!

1 comment:

Nic & Kandis said...

Thanks for coming out to visit. It was so much fun having you here helping get everything ready for little Nixon to come...to bad he didn't come sooner!!! Well, hopefully you will get to see him soon.