Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Callie's Newborn Pictures

We had some newborn pictures taken of Callie. I think they turned out pretty cute. The shoot lasted 4 hours and the only reason we got as many good ones as we did is because of the photographer's amazing patience. She is great. If anyone needs pictures done we have used her twice now and I would highly recommend her. Her name is Megan Papworth. Her website is meganpapworth.com. You can contact her through that. Here are a few of the pictures we got.


I love her little tongue!


3 comments:

Jessica F said...

Wow!!! These turned out so cute! She is a fab photographer too, I looked at her site, and I want her to do my family photos! Gorgeous girl you have there Brielle...good job ;)

Nic & Kandis said...

ohhh...i've been waiting for these! they turned out so beautiful! of course it helps to have such a beautiful girl and family :) i think i may copy the black and white photo you did the next time we do a family shoot. we totally have curtains like that in our bedroom that would work great.

The Hills... said...

OH she is so precious! And so tiny! I think that flower is bigger than her head!