Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Please Help Me!

So I need help deciding which pictures to do prints of. These are the 5 that I am trying to decide between. I also need your opinion on what you think will look the best. I am going to be putting it/them above our fireplace. It is a pretty decent size space that I need to fill. I can either do one big one, one big vertical with two small verticals one on either side or one big vertical with two small horizontals on one side one above the other. Please let me know what you think cause I can not decide. Let me know your favorite one or two. I already have one of Bryton and Callie to put up possibly next to the family one. Thanks for your help!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

6 comments:

Lowe Down said...

I like 3 and 5. But all are really cute! maybe you can make a cute collage on a wall.

Jenna said...

I love #3. They are all super cute so any of them you choose will look cute!!

Jessica F said...

That is alot of choices! They are all so so good! They turned out amazing :) Okay, my absolute favorite family picture of you guys is #2...I LOVE it! Thats what I would do as a big one. I am not sure about the others though- I have some wall design layouts if you want me to email them to you so you can come up with a few different ideas? (I havent used them much with clients yet).

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Jessica- that would be awesome if you could email those to me. Maybe then I can just figure out a wall to do some others and do one big one above the fireplace. Thanks.

Nic & Kandis said...

2, 3, and 5. good luck!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

I Like 3 and 5 super cute. We still need to come see the new little one. I will call you.