So I am sitting here on the computer surfing the web and looking at blogs. I just thought to myself how I love this time of night. The kids are asleep and Tono is asleep. It is quite! Tono once asked me how come I stay up late instead of going to bed when the kids do. This is exactly why. I can do whatever I want in piece and quite with no interruptions! It is my calming time of day. Sometimes I regret it when I have to wake up earlier than I would like but I love it!
I hope that all you mom's had a great mother's day! I sure did. We got to see both my mom and Tono's mom today. They are the best! I am so grateful to be a mom too. There is nothing quite like having kids of your own. As frustrating as they can be sometimes, the good times far outweigh the bad! Callie is at such a fun age. I just love to watch her interact with Bryton. She thinks he is just the best! She is always watching him and laughing at anything he does to entertain her even if it is falling down. I love them so much!
Well, that is it from me. I will put some updated pictures on soon. I need to go through the things we have done in the last month and then I will post something.
1 comment:
You are so cute Bri! I hope you had a wonderful mothers day! I miss you!
Post a Comment