I have posted about Diapers.com before but I thought I would again. They now have a sister company called Soap.com. They carry anything from laundry soap to lotion to protein bars. It really is so convenient because they deliver right to your door. Right now they are having a fantastic offer for referrals! If you use my code you can get 15% off your entire order and you don't even have to buy diapers if you don't want! My sister-in-law just got a stroller and some other things for her baby and saved $98 dollars by using the code! You can save up to $100. If you don't believe that it is so great just give it a try. You really have nothing to loose if you just buy what you would normally be buying at the store! To try it out just type in my referral code in the promotional code box at checkout BRIE7606. I also put a link on the sidebar of my blog.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment