Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bryton Loves His Car!

The weather has been so nice here! It has still been cooling off at night and pretty mild during the day. We have been playing outside alot because of it. Bryton loves playing in the backyard with his little tikes car. It is amazing all the different ways he can entertain himself with his car. Here are a few that I got pictures of.
Bryton riding in his car
Pushing it into the grass. (He can push it in and out of the grass forever w/o getting bored. He just thinks it is funny.)
He is now pushing it through the grass. Which by the way I had to later help get out because it was too far from the patio for him to push. lol
He is now standing on the seat and moving the stearing wheel like he is driving.
He definitley keeps me entertained!

2 comments:

Lowe Down said...

CUTE PICTURES!!!! Bryton is so cute! Little boys are so fun! Thanks again for willing to go to the hospital, you are so sweet!!

I hope i can see you guys before your family moves out there!! That will be so sad when your parents move! We love them so much! AND you won't come out here anymore, so that will be super hard!! I guess there is always baby blessing and baptisms that we will see each toehr at!!!! LOVE YA!

Nic & Kandis said...

What a cute kid!