Well a couple weeks ago we finally bought a Wii. Ever since Tono has been saying that we should buy Guitar Hero. It is so expensive that w/o a reason to buy it I wasn't going to. I decided to get it for him for his birthday. I think it was a hit with everyone. On Tono's birthday we went to his parents for his birthday dinner and we brought the game with us since they also have Wii. Tono and his brother Tyler played it for close to 3 HOURS! Here are some pictures of them concentrating really hard. Lol.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Happy 27th Birthday Tono! (5/18/08)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nic just bought an xbox 360 and is begging me for guitar hero. But I feel the same way...I need a reason to buy it for him and is birthday is not until November!
Post a Comment