Bryton and I were at my parents the other day hanging out and Bryton found my camera in my purse. He handed it to me and said, "Mommy take a picture of me." So I did.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tono, Brielle, Bryton, Callie, Talon
Tono, Brielle, Bryton, Callie, Talon
4 comments:
CUTE PICTURES! i love your family pictures! How is everything going? Give me a call sometime!
Tono and Brielle!!! How are you? This is kristi(tono's cousin,I finally met you at Tyler's wedding.) I have been wanting to find you, so I hope you don't mind!! Bryton is so big now and soooo cute!!!! I hope all is well with you guys and we can keep in touch. I would still love to get to know you. Tell Tono hi from me. Kristi
lanceandkristi.blogspot.com
Silly boy! What is it with kids and loving to take pictures of themselves. I have a few nieces and nephews that love to take pictures. I think with the digital cameras these days and being able to see the picture immediately after it was taken is a thrill for them!
Oh my gosh! He is so grown up! And adorable!
How are you guys? It's been awhile, we should plan a cousin get together soon.
Love you guys!
Laura
Post a Comment