Monday, September 01, 2008

Sunday Afternoon!

These pictures are from a couple sunday's ago. I have been so annoyed with how slow my computer is that I haven't wanted to get on it to post them. Anyway, we were over at Grandpa and Grandma Bluth's when I took these.
He wanted to go outside and water the plants and I wasn't in the mood to deal with dirty clothes so I decided that he could just go out in a pull-up. He thought it was so fun. He didn't even care that he didn't have clothes on.

After that he came in and wanted to make cookies with Grandma. Grandma of course said yes and Bryton loved it.
He is eating the chocolate chips because he couldn't wait for the cookie dough to be finished.
This is all the chocolate that didn't make it in his mouth.

1 comment:

Nic & Kandis said...

What a cutie...especially in his little pull ups :) Oh, I can't wait to have a little boy!