On Friday Tono got tickets to the Cardinals game from a guy he has done work for. It was on Saturday. I normally don't really care for football but the seats were really good and neither of us had been to the new stadium. (Where the superbowl was this year) We went and it was a fun date night. We only stayed through the beginning of the fourth quarter since we didn't want to get stuck in traffic. So I don't know who won. Cardinals were up 14 to 10 when we left.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Cardinals VS. Broncos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, those are great seats! It's always nice getting hooked up with free tickets, huh?
Hey you never told me you started a blog. Laura Nutall left a message on my blog and I saw you guys on her blog. To funny!
Good to hear from you. Kerin is living in Utah teaching at an all girl school and staying very busy. We don't see her as much as we would like. I will bug her for you.
Post a Comment