Monday, March 30, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

Well I went to the doctors today to have my second ultrasound and it is definitely a little GIRL. Either way we would have been excited but I am excited that we will have one of each. Bryton is still excited about his baby in mommy's tummy so that is good. P.S. - We once again do not have internet so my blogs are unfortunately going to be further apart because I have to use my parents' computer for the internet and even though I am over often I don't remember to get on the computer. I am sure you won't mind. Until next time.

5 comments:

Lowe Down said...

Your little girl will be so ADORABLE!! Im so excited for you and need to see you soon!!! we are taking a trip to disneyland next month (april) and I think you should too!!

Jessica F said...

Yay!!!! I am soo excited for you! You will have an adorable little girl:) I know you will just love dressing her up and putting bows in her hair. (I have a hard time with the bows thing..haha). Well congratulations, I am so happy for your family.

Kristin Rose said...

That is exciting! Think of all the fun you will have dressing her up and accessorizing her. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. PS it was fun to hang with you when I was visiting my sis!

wren photography said...

Prego lady swimsuits are the hardest thing to find!! they're either cheep and ugly or cute and WAY too expensive.. my favorite ones are made by Maternal America.. check them out, you'll love em!

Nicole Woods said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for youi guys! How are you feeling? I miss you!