Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our First Zoo Trip of 09!

I am so behind with my pictures but I thought I would try to put most of them on to update the blog. Grandma Bluth decided one day that it would be fun to go to the zoo so she took us with her and Aunt Toniann and Aunt Lexi. This was the first week of April. I think.
Here is Bryton being a Turtle. He thought that was so funny.
With the Flamingos
He wanted to go on the rock wall so bad but was not big enough so I let him take this picture of Aunt Toniann doing it. She ended up getting to the top and not wanting to let go to come down because she was scarred. I told her she was being a baby and that Bryton would have done it. She didn't find that too funny.
Aunt Toniann and Bryton

No comments: