On Monday Bryton turned 4! He is growing up so fast. We went to Build A Bear to use his gift cards from Christmas on a birthday dog. He named him Bryton and said that he has the same name and birthday. Then we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and to see The Tooth Fairy. On Tuesday he was also celebrated at Preschool and on Saturday we are going to go rock climbing or to a place called Jump Street. He has not yet decided. I would say he is pretty loved & spoiled!
Bryton w/Bryton the dog @ Cracker Barrel
I decided to also through in some random pictures in this post since I just had a few.
Callie @ 5 months
Aunt Kenzi playing with Callie
Getting some tummy time!
Bryton pretending his toy from when he was a baby is a vacuum. He was helping Grandma Smith when he spent the night last weekend!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brighton! Callie looks so sweet, let's get together soon!
These pictures are cute! I can't believe you have been married 6 years!
Happy birthday Bryton! Your getting to be such a big boy. I love your dog... he must be so cool to be named Bryton too :) Well, it sounds like you had a super fun birthday. HUGS!
Post a Comment