Callie loves bath time! She was just relaxing in the tub one night this last week and
I thought it was cute.
I sat Callie next to Bryton on the couch and it was funny how mesmerized the two of them were!
This was a couple weeks ago @ Grandpa & Grandma Smith's house
My mom took this picture last week. I think Callie is pretty sweet when she is so tired that she lays still and just stares!
4 comments:
your kids are so cute. in some pics it looks like callie has red hair? is it just the coloring or does she? its SO pretty! ive been growing brody's out and the longer it gets, the more red it gets.
Can't wait to see you guys!
hey bailey. callie does have a little bit of red in her hair. bryton had the same thing but then it went away. i sent you and email for an invite to your blog but i am guessing you did not get it. i still have your email so let me know if you want me to send it again. thanks.
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. your little girl is cute too! How old is she??? My parents said they went to see you guys. It is nice to see old friends. How are things with you?
Post a Comment