Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fun with Friends!

Yesterday my friend Callie came over with her little girl Eden to hang out and do some crafts. We had a lot of fun! Callie made quite a few clippies and a cute shirt for Eden. I on the other hand did not get much finished due to a daughter who did not want to sleep and wanted to be held, a son who wanted to be entertained and not being the best at multi tasking. We did enjoy the company though! When we layed the girls on the floor together it was pretty funny because Eden was so happy and was kicking and laughing. Callie just stared at her, fascinated by her excitement! After they left and the kids were asleep, I stayed up and finished the only thing I had started which was a skirt for Callie. I decided to post it because the other Callie is making one for Eden as well and I thought she might enjoy knowing that I can actually finish something when that is the only thing I am doing!




3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Oh! It turned out SO cute! Thanks again for the fun day!

Nicole Woods said...

How cute!!!!! I love the skirt! Your Callie is getting so big!

Nic & Kandis said...

Waaaaay cute! I LOVE the big bow in the back. Okay, maybe I do need a little girl :)