A couple weeks ago we went to Newport Beach with Tono's family and some friends. My brother in-law Lynden, his wife Ashli and their daughter Tatum stayed in the apartment with us. The guys were only there part of the time like usual so it was mainly Ashli and I with the kids. It was so much fun! The first few days were cloudy so we did a little shopping. Due to lack of money we didn't last long. The rest of the week was perfect! We pretty much played on the beach the whole time and at night when the kids went to bed we played cards. Bryton even made a few new friends with some of the kids that were in our group.
Callie & Tatum
This is the first day we went to the beach. It was a little cloudy that is why they have jackets on. Tatum loved the sand! She also loved eating it as you can tell from her mouth. Callie did not like it so much but in all the pictures I have you would never know!
Ashli & Tatum trying to stay warm
Bryton & Callie
Grandma Bluth with Callie & Tatum
Tatum having fun pretending to surf!
Bryton being the youngest of the boys there was convinced into being buried in the sand. He is trying to smile with the sun and sand getting in his eyes!
This is where Callie stayed most of the time. It was pretty funny because I would sit her in this tent thing and she would almost never try to leave because she didn't like being in the sand. It was nice because I could just sit and watch her and she stayed in the shade most of the time.
2 comments:
We do need to get together soon! Callie is so big!
Brielle, this is Rachel (Bates) Johnson- from Loomis. I think I have commented on your blog before but I don't know for sure. I have looked at your blog here and there for awhile and think your kids are so cute. You have a very cute family. I think you guys are in AZ if I'm not mistaken, we actually just moved from there back to Idaho. My husband got his master's at ASU and was done in May and so we moved back just a month ago. I'll give you my email if you wanted to stay in touch or you can check out our blog. I don't update it very often but there is a lot of older stuff on there. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and to see how you were doing. Stay in touch. lilcamper8@yahoo.com
Post a Comment