Last month we took a weekend trip to Southern California to watch the AMA Pro Motocross race at Pala Raceway. Tono's friend Brad and little boy Carson along with Tono's cousin Dustin and his wife Heather came too. It was a nice short trip. The guys all brought their bikes and rode at a track Friday during the day. That night we went bowling and then on Saturday we went and watched the race. Here are a few pics.
Daddy and Callie watching
Carson waiting for his ball
This is how Bryton and Carson bowled
As you can see Bryton SMOKED all of us! This was without any help from us!
(I guess its not that difficult considering the rest of us stink!)
Here is one of very few pictures I got of Tono riding. I forgot about my camera until they were almost finished riding.
No comments:
Post a Comment