Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Last week we went to the pumpkin patch with Bryton's preschool class. It was a little warm that day but the kids still had fun. The farmer gave us a tour of all the different things they grow there and showed us the animals before the kids played. During the tour Bryton was kind of in la la land. He would stand on the side of the group and look around at everything except for what the farmer was talking about! It was kind of funny but a couple times I had to remind him to pay attention. Bryton and Callie both got to pick out a pumpkin. Bryton actually picked both of them out and wanted the smallest one for himself.


Bryton and his friend Rustin riding the train

Looking for a pumpkin
Found Them!

"Our Mini Photo Session"


Bryton wanted a picture by the tractor but since I was taking the picture I couldn't help him stand any taller. He said he still wanted a picture so he stood on his tippy toes!

1 comment: