Thursday, December 02, 2010

Another Boutique!

My Mom and I decided to do one more boutique before Christmas! It started today (2nd) but will be going thru Saturday (4th). Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested (here in az of course!). It is called Le Decor Holiday Boutique and is located in North Mesa south of Brown, east of Lindsey on Fox. (There are signs directing you off of Lindsey since I don't have the exact address.) Friday is 10am to 8pm and Saturday is 10am to 5pm. There is a link to our blog on my sidebar with pictures of some of our things if you want to take a look!

1 comment:

Jessica F said...

Hey there! I am loving the baby boutique you have going on. The blankets and bracelets are just adorable!! Thanks for sharing, glad you are all doing well!

Happy Holidays!

Jess