Friday, December 10, 2010

Girl Stuff, Birthday & Family Time

So I found some boots for Callie on the clearance rack and I just couldn't pass them up! On Black Friday I bought a really cute sweater dress for her that was going to be for Christmas! I just couldn't resist pulling it out of the Christmas closet since it really was the only warm church outfit I had for her! I would have to say that she was pretty cute and grown up looking last Sunday for church.

 That same day we also celebrated my 25th Birthday @ my parents house. It was a great day with excellent food prepared by my parents! For dessert my Mom made this huge and delicious ice cream cake!

 This was another Sunday that we were just relaxing at my parents after eating dinner.

4 comments:

The Hills... said...

I can't believe I missed it! Happy birthday! Man, Callie looks SO grown up! :)

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Nic & Kandis said...

Callie looks so adorable in her sweater dress and boots...love it! Looks like you had a fun birthday. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Happy Birthday!