This summer we have been swimming quite a bit at Tono's parent's house. My mom bought Callie this super cute swimsuit and cap. Callie found her glasses and wanted to put them on with her swim attire. She thought she was pretty cute! I would have to say that I agree!
With the arrival of Talon last Sunday I have not had much time to update the blog with details but I will hopefully get to it soon. Here are a couple pictures of him that I took today so everyone can at least see the cute little boy that I get to be with everyday!

4 comments:
he is such a cutie! looks like his brothers mine me lol! cant wait to hold him!!!
OOH! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more details!
He is darling and so is your whole family! Congrats! Enjoy every moment!
He is so cute. I love him! I hope you are doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment