With that said, a couple weeks before I had Talon, Bryton was able to do a week long soccer camp at the sports complex by our house. He enjoyed most of it but I am pretty sure that soccer is not going to be his thing. He has a little bit of a hard time staying focused! It could be the age or the camp because he was not the only one but I sure felt like he was. I had to remind myself that it was just for fun anyway.
This is his group on the last day
KINDERGARTEN
The week after soccer camp Bryton started his first day of Kindergarten. He was super excited all summer long to start! I didn't get very many pictures because he wanted to just get to school instead of posing for the camera. Now that he has been in for a little bit, he has learned that Kindergarten is not quite as fun as preschool! He likes it and does well but has his days already that he asks if he has to go?! I hope this is not a sign of how the next 12 years of school will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment