It is nearing the end of nap time so I will try to get as many pictures as I can with my slow internet before I have to call it quits!
My 3 Handsome Boys
Our 1st family picture with Talon (excuse my dad's finger in the corner!)
Grandma and Grandpa decided to dress up for the occasion! ha, ha They actually left church early to be able to help with Bryton and Callie while Talon was being delivered.
Callie loving her real life baby!



So, Sunday August 7th around 8:30 am I started feeling like I had a stomachache. I thought it was possible that it could be contractions but wasn't sure since I had never gone into labor before. Around 10 am I was having contractions every 10 mins lasting a little under a minute each. Since I was having another C-Section I was supposed to go to the hospital as soon as I was in active labor. At that point I wasn't sure if I should go yet so I called the hospital. The nurse said to drink plenty of water and try to just relax. I got in the shower and then laid down on the couch for a little bit. By noon I decided that relaxing was no longer an option and laying down was only making them worse so I decided to go in. When I got to the hospital a little before 1 pm, my contractions were between 2-3 mins apart lasting a minute each! They admitted me and started getting me ready to go into the operating room. Talon was born at 2:04 pm! 7.5 lbs and 19" long. My biggest baby by almost 1 lb! After he was delivered I was in the operating room for what seemed like a long time! When I got out I received the not so great news that my bladder had been attached to my uterus and therefore had to be cut in order to get Talon out. I was then told that I would have to keep my catheter in for a week in order to allow it to heal. Well, a week turned into a week and a half and little to say I was sooo excited when I went into the doctor to have it removed! After that I started feeling a lot better and have been doing great since! I am just trying to enjoy every minute I have with all of my kids but especially Talon because it seems like time is just flying by!
3 comments:
Brielle! He is so sweet! I think he looks like Bryton!
AWWW he is such a sweet and good little baby!! Sorry we couldn't make it today for the blessing but we were there in spirit!! Give everyone a kiss and a hug from us!!
woot woot congrats!!!
Post a Comment