Here are some random pictures from playing at Grandpa & Grandma's house throughout February.
Callie's cute new shoes that Grandma bought her!
So Serious
Her favorite toy to play with and suck on right now is her foot
Bryton talking a second to smile for Grandma before continuing to watch TV
One Sunday afternoon Callie was hungry when we were eating dinner and Aunt Kenzi was finished so she fed Callie. It was a little messy and pretty funny. Here Callie is biting the spoon.
Bryton loves giving Callie rides on his shoulder's. I have to try to keep up while holding on to her so he doesn't pull to hard on her legs. She loves it too! (Even though you can't tell here)
1 comment:
What cute pictures! I love her toes and that they are painted. I never attempted anything like that with clara- you are brave! :) You are also SO good about posting pictures so frequently- good for you!
Post a Comment