At the first of this month we were able to finally get a driveway! It has been sooo nice since we have had a lot of rain (at least for Arizona). Now we don't have to drive through mud! Bryton loves it too because he can ride his scooter and his bike on it! We also got curbing put in for our court. Hopefully we will have the street by the end of the year. I didn't get a picture of the finished product but here are a couple of the work in progress.
Bryton loved watching all the trucks and machines at work. This is him in our garage when they were pouring the driveway. He was being goofy!
A closer look at the almost finished driveway
This is a view of the court before the curbing from our front porch.
P.S. - I have been slacking this month on posts but I have a few more to come as soon as I get the chance. They are probably more exciting than this one. Even though it is exciting for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment