Sunday, May 10, 2009

25 Weeks!

Well, I was able to talk to my younger brother Cameron, who is serving a mission in Italy, since today is Mother's Day. He was asking how big I have gotten so I decided I would take a belly shot to send him. Since I took the picture I decided I would post it so just in case any of my friends out of town cared they could see it too. Here it is. 25 weeks and counting!

4 comments:

Jessica F said...

You look great Brielle! I cant wait for this little girl :) yay!

Skittles and The Sherrif said...

Congratulations! I cannot believe you're already on your second baby, that’s amazing!! I love you and miss you! MUAH MUAH!

Lowe Down said...

SO Beautiful!!! I hope you had a great Mother's day!!! I miss you and need to call you soon!!!! Love you Brielle!

Nic & Kandis said...

You look amazing. Way to go hot mama!