Tuesday, May 05, 2009

SUPERCROSS 09

So this last weekend we went to the Supercross Finals in Las Vegas. We left really early Saturday morning to get there and stayed over night. It was fun to take Bryton because he loves watching the pro's ride. Tono took him in the afternoon before the main event so he could see some of the riders. I went shopping for a little bit. We met up at about 6pm right before the main event started. Here are some pictures from that night. Sorry that some of them are blurry. My camera was not focusing very well.
Here are the fire works during the opening ceremony where they announce riders.
Here are the flames on the finish line
So excited even though this is a cheesy smile
Uncle Colton, Dad and Bryton watching the opening ceremonies
This is Bryton's favorite rider. Ryan Dungee. He could not stop talking about him the whole month before we went. He says "I love Ryan Dungee." It is pretty cute. (sorry about the blur)
Some of the Freestyle riders from the KTM team did a little show before the main event. They were awesome. They rode so fast and were a little too far for my camera to focus well. Anyway, I am not sure who is who cause in their gear they all look the same to me.
This is a train of 5 guys doing back flips right in a row. I wish I got a video of this but I didn't think of it until after the fact. This picture shows the first two guys flipping.
Here are the three of us. Mom, Dad and Bryton having lots of fun!

No comments: