I decided to put Bryton in swim lessons this summer. It is through the month of May. He started the first Tuesday. The first class he didn't do too bad. He was a little startled when his teacher pushed him under the water and told him to kick. Since then he has not been too fond of his teacher taking him off the step. Still he has been ok. This last class he had not been feeling good and he fell asleep right before we got there. I was determined to have him swim because I have already paid for the month. He did not like that idea. For almost the whole half hour he screamed and cried at the fence for me to wrap him up and take him home. I just about did because I was so frustrated with his behavior but luckily his teacher is awesome and just took him and put him in the water when it was his turn. I took a few pictures but they don't really do his screaming any justice. I did take a video but it is too long to post. I mainly did that to show Tono how he acted because he has never screamed that loud in his life. Little to say daddy was not very happy and I am sure next time he will be better. (hopefully!)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment