So we have been swimming a few times so far and when Bryton has worn his board shorts he has complained about them not being comfortable. I asked him if he wanted to get a speedo to wear under them like his Uncle Cameron does. He of course said yes and was so excited. Dad went with us to get it and they also had jammers. Dad liked the idea of jammers better than the speedo so we got them. Bryton carried them on his lap all the way home and immediately after stepping in the door wanted to put them on. So we did and man he is the cutest in his jammers. I could not help but laugh at his cute little bum. I just had to take a picture!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you are too cute, my sweet little grandson, Bryton! Grandma Smith loves you bunches and can't wait to go swimming with you again so I can see your cute jammers!
Post a Comment