On Thursday August 13th we welcomed our sweet baby girl "Callie Nicole Bluth." She was
6.6 lbs and 19 inches long. Everything went really well and we are thoroughly enjoying having a little baby girl in our home! Here are a few pictures of Callie at the hospital and a few since we have been home. (My memory card is being funny so I was not able to post some of the pictures I wanted to. Here is what I could get off of it.)
Callie getting washed off for the first time in the recovery room. Do you notice her proud Grandpa Smith observing in the background?!
Daddy and Callie after she was bathed & still in the recovery room (we were there for a little over 4 hours due to the hospital being so full)
Here are the baby Bluth cousins.
Ashton, Callie & Tatum
Callie sleeping at the hospital (2 days old)
Relaxing on the couch (4 days old)
I thought you would enjoy Callie making funny faces! (5 days old)
Sleeping. This is what she does a lot of so far. I am not complaining either!
We love her so much! Especially her big brother Bryton! (I wish I had a picture of him with her but unfortunately those are some of the ones I can't get off of my memory card)
4 comments:
Congrats Brielle!! Callie is absolutely beautiful :) I wish I could visit and say hello! I know you are just going to pamper that girly girl :) I love having a girl because the clothes are adorable, but I hope I have a boy next! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. Congrats :)
Ah, she looks so beautiful. I cannot wait to see her, hold her, and cuddle her :) I'm counting down the days! Love you and see you soon.
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!
Well is she a doll or what congrats! Glad to hear everything went well.
Post a Comment