Oh my goodness!!!!!! She is SO beautiful!!!!! Look at her hair!!! I need to come see you SO bad!!!! I just can't get over how cute she is!!!! I can't wait to you guys again! I will call you soon!
Brielle!! I just found your blog on Brittany's! Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting another one!!! She is SO cute!! Her hair is so dang dark!! Crazy!! Well hope all is well! You have such a cute little family!! :) Ashley (Schmidt) Ross
3 comments:
Brielle she is so adorable!! We want to come see you, Weston wasnt feeling good so we havent been able to. We will call you guys this week
Oh my goodness!!!!!! She is SO beautiful!!!!! Look at her hair!!! I need to come see you SO bad!!!! I just can't get over how cute she is!!!! I can't wait to you guys again! I will call you soon!
Brielle!! I just found your blog on Brittany's! Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting another one!!! She is SO cute!! Her hair is so dang dark!! Crazy!! Well hope all is well! You have such a cute little family!! :)
Ashley (Schmidt) Ross
Post a Comment