Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy Girl!

The last few days I have watched my niece, Tatum, while my sister in-law Ashli was at school. Yesterday she came over early in the morning so she still had her pj's on. Since it was so early, Ashli had forgotten to pack an outfit. I didn't mind though because I got to dress her up in some clothes that I had. After we fed her her bottle before daddy came to get her, she was such a happy girl. She layed on the floor for almost an hour while we played with her and she just kept smiling. She is so cute!

4 comments:

Jessica F said...

She is definitely soo cute!! I love her outfit too :)

Little Beachs said...

oh she is adorable!!!

August and Melissa said...

Is that Lynden's little girl??? She is SO cute!!!

The Hills... said...

Brielle!!! I'm so sorry I missed your shower! I completely spaced it on Saturday. Hope it went well. We'd love to come see you, I have a little gift for you.