Friday, August 21, 2009

Proud Big Brother!

I was able to download some pictures of Bryton with Callie from my mom's camera so I decided to post them because Bryton has been such a good big brother since Callie has been born. (Sorry for posting them backwards)
6 days old
5 days old
This is the first time Bryton held Callie in the recovery room. It was so sweet. He sang her "twinkle, twinkle little star" & "ABC's." He was so happy that she was finally here. He just kept smiling and staring at her.
This is right when we got to the recovery room before Callie was washed off.
In the triage room right before I went into the operating room to have Callie
I am so glad that we have been blessed with a son like Bryton. He has been so helpful and such a loving big brother. He loves to hold Callie and say "Hi Callie, you pretty girl!" It is pretty cute.

No comments: